Surfari Budget Buster Details
Australian Kite Surfari are pleased to introduce a new package in 2017, the Surfari Budget Buster. Perfect for a group of mates, this package is basically a BYO and DIY alternative, that saves you money, whilst still delivering an amazing kiting experience.
6 day / 5 night budget buster package: you arrange your flights, hire a car, do your shopping and head north. Enjoy our amazing, private kite surfing location and absolute beachfront accommodation and facilities, while self-catering. This package is available throughout the season (May to October) excluding our ‘usual’ surfari dates. 5 Nights – $650 pp.
Self-drive, self-catering adventures. By hiring your own 4WD you can explore all this region has to offer. Choose your path and make the journey your own. We can offer beach shuttle runs, tide permitting. Select your own supplies and bring them with you. Please note the closest shops are at Hope Vale or Cooktown (should you need additional supplies).
6-11 May | 4-9 June | 19-24 August | 16-21 September | 15-20 October
We can accommodate groups from between one and 10 people. Organise your own, or we can put you in touch with others that have booked on your date, to share costs. Please note our beachfront cabins can be hired throughout the entire offseason. Contact us for more information on email@example.com
Wondering what to bring? What’s included? Please see below.
- Cabin accommodation
- All amenities incl: hot showers, eskies and toilet
- Cooking equipment incl: 6 Burner BBQ, pizza oven, gas burners and smoker, char grill, spit, steamer, pots, pans and wok
- Utensils incl: plates, cups / plastic cups, tea pot, coffee plunger, knives, forks etc
- Local knowledge
- Rescue boat, if necessary
* The Australian Kite Surfari destination is located on traditional grounds and alcohol restrictions apply. Please ask for more information at the time of booking.
What Do I Need
- To arrange your own transport and supplies
- Kite gear
- Swimwear, Beach towel / bath towel
- Toiletries (biodegradable), Sunscreen / hat / sunglasses, Insect repellent
- Clothes, including long-sleeved shirt and pants for evening
- Shoes, including covered shoes, thongs and sandals
- Torch, Camera and extra batteries
- A First Aid Kit
What To Expect
- Lots of wind
- Golden sands
- Warm water
- Total seclusion